A young man dealing with a tragic family legacy discovers that he is needed to stop a dark force that killed his estranged father and could target him as well.
And to make matters worse, his new friends at the foster home are also magical after going through some adverse lives.
I can see this story isn’t going to end well…
The end…or is it?
- The Line it is Drawn #117 – A Fond Farewell to Hostess! (goodcomics.comicbookresources.com)
- A Fond Farewell! (thatguythatreviewsstuff.wordpress.com)
- After The Anguish And Tears (apoetsview.wordpress.com)
- “This Story Makes No Sense!” The Boy-Who-Ripped-Off-Harry-Potter (theblogthatmadenosense.wordpress.com)
- Review: City of Dark Magic by Magnus Flyte (nethspace.blogspot.com)