So Treasure (daughter of the trouble making Jacquel Spartan) joins a band of Tolkien devotees and they force a bunch of technology-loving, reality TV addicted, skinny jean wearing teens to drop their silly habits and go back to being conservative, like way back in the 1910′s.
In real life, that plan would not work, as no normal teen would want to give up their Facebook profile for a boring old book.
Also with her family problems clouding her prospects to be as trouble making as her famous mom, Treasure will have to substitute her dreams for the evils of reality.
Or will she?
- Tolkien and Trees (apologus.wordpress.com)
- Psychopaths 2: Tolkien, Orcs, Evil and the Sex Life of Elves (7evildwarves.wordpress.com)
- Tolkien and his Pipe (apologus.wordpress.com)
- Tolkien and Faith (apologus.wordpress.com)
- One does not simply outgrow Tolkien (purveyorofinconsistencies.wordpress.com)
- Tolkien, the Ring of Power, and Benzene (wizardofeutopia.com)
- The Birthplace of J. R. R. Tolkien (thevictorianvanity.wordpress.com)
- J.R.R. Tolkien: Author of the Century read online (abpelig.wordpress.com)