So what have we here: a future where no one really lives on earth anymore because people have built temporary planets and ditched their dying planet?
Well, there are still some humans who care about the earth and they set off to fight against an elite group of people who are trying to kill the planet for good.
But building new planets? Sign me up, as I’m tired of living on earth to begin with.
- Scientists discover nearby ‘diamond planet’ (extremetech.com)
- Planets around ‘solar twins’ of Sun more habitable than Earth (indianexpress.com)
- The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Endless possibilities (virginvisions.wordpress.com)
- If The Sun Went Out, How Long Could Life On Earth Survive? (popsci.com)
- 9 Desolate Ghost Towns (PHOTOS) (armageddononline.org)