Whether we like it or not, the world likes it if we decide to build a family rather than have a satisfying career. No one cares if you are a great businessman/businesswoman just as long as you are married with children.
When two couples try to figure this out, real life decides to rear its ugly head and mess them up, either in the form of families, jobs, and complete strangers. Will true love prevail, or will the busyness of life tear everyone apart?
- Motherhood Mondays: Would you ever decide to NOT have kids? (joannagoddard.blogspot.com)
- ‘Twas the Fight Before Christmas (wrestledwithangels.wordpress.com)
- Marriage, children, and tradition (scienceblogs.com)
- Marriage Is God’s Divine Plan, Part 4of4, by Evans Olang (magnifyhisword.wordpress.com)
- The Supreme Court and Marriage (samuelatgilgal.wordpress.com)
- How my husband’s infidelity impacted me (repairingshatteredpieces.wordpress.com)
- Should Christians Give Up the Fight on Gay Marriage? (patheos.com)
- NOM’s Jennifer Morse: Gay Marriage Is Mostly About Feelings (ontopmag.com)
- When to Marry? (solitarylonewolf.wordpress.com)
- #YES TO God (mixwilliams.wordpress.com)