If our brains could talk, they would be saying, “Why are we stuck in the heads of people who just can’t use them right? Why doesn’t anyone think to call us?”
And besides, life sucks for those who can’t use their brains properly, and it sucks even more for those who (in one way or another) are banned from polite society because they cannot function very well because of their mental handicaps.
And even after it’s over, these people can never escape from their abusive pasts.
- An inclusive workforce is a stronger one (pattidudek.typepad.com)
- Who Am I? Part 1: The Perplexing Question (confrontingbipolardisorder.wordpress.com)
- God, Sin, and Mental Illness (mygodprovides.wordpress.com)
- Brainitis (penpaperandcrazy.wordpress.com)
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Daydream (miatur.wordpress.com)
- Physical vs. Mental (lunanova90.wordpress.com)
- Oh, I know nothing about that… (msshadenegamble.wordpress.com)
- “Retard” & “Retarded” – Teach Kids Now (jackiesaulmonramirez.com)
- Disabilities From A Disabled Perspective. (iamshadderz.wordpress.com)