The Czar and Czarina were displeased with the turn of events and they demanded an explanation. Yeah, like the explanation would really resolve the issue stemming from the identity of a certain young girl’s parents.
And as for said young woman, her life, the false life that she had built for herself, eventually blew up in her face.
Sad, isn’t it?
- Russia Has Awoken and the New Russian Revolution Has Deposed Yahweh (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- 400 Years Since Coronation of the First Romanov Tsar in 1613 (02varvara.wordpress.com)
- The Last Days of the Romanovs: Tragedy at Ekaterinburg by Helen Rappaport (ahorseandacarrot.wordpress.com)
- 4 mysteries solved with the help of DNA (theglobeandmail.com)
- To bury Richard III in Westminster Abbey would finally give a proper national resting place to our most unfairly maligned monarch of all (dailymail.co.uk)