Well, let’s put it like this:
When two kids are magically snatched from their homes and sent to a magical school, they must deal with everything that shatters their perception of fantasy, such as cruel elves, devious magicians, and secret libraries.
Plus, this can’t be a Harry Potter ripoff because Harry Potter wasn’t all that great.
- St Ives teen author’s fantasy trilogy sells thousands on Amazon (huntspost.co.uk)
- Got Genre? – Fantasy Fiction (lwplibrary.wordpress.com)
- In Defense of the YA Fantasy (thesealofoblivion.wordpress.com)
- Ex-Witch Writes About Harry Potter (reachuntoheaven.wordpress.com)
- How Do Fantasy Characters Stay So Thin? by Charles Yallowitz (redclayandroses1.wordpress.com)
- Outraged (willseyeview.wordpress.com)