Here’s an ode to a boy
Who has done more in his life than most of us ever will
In his mind he created a world
A world that only exists to him
He stared into his universe as if he was God Himself
He brought together so many characters
How can something like this happen
To someone like him and no one else?
He and I are not so much different
I too connect the worlds that I create
The characters all seem to know each other
There are no strangers here
Is this life taking place in his head?
Is the universe his playground?
What is the point of all of this?
Is this the end of television as we know it?
As we all know, Tommy Westphall was seen in the series finale of the medical drama “St. Elsewhere“. He was playing with a snow globe, which contained a replica of the building of St. Eglius. It was implied that the entire TV series was all in Tommy’s head. Plus, with scores of characters from “St. Elsewhere” appearing in many other TV shows, many people have claimed that there is an entire universe that existed only in the mind of Tommy Westphall. Amazing, isn’t it?
- The Mentalist “Green Thumb” Review (11oclocknews.typepad.com)
- The Things we Think we See (hartthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Annabel Lee – Desiree Westphal (ldamicoblog.wordpress.com)
- The Tommy Westphall Multiverse: A parlor game for pop culture obsessives (dangerousminds.net)
- Multiverse Madness (jamesrayneau.wordpress.com)
- What does an autistic child dream about? (adinosaursaysmoo.wordpress.com)
- The best series finales ever (salon.com)
- Tommy Westphall Universe Hypothesis and The Rico Implications (summerbabiescomedyblog.wordpress.com)