Why are dreams deadly?
They suck away your life
They take up all your time
You can’t get anything done
Because you’re always dreaming
Dreams can be deadly
If you don’t wake up and live
Sure, they can be useful
If you happen to be creative
But if you are not,
Then wake up and live
The dreaming mind
Has ways of calling you out
You’re forced to hide who you truly are
No one is allowed to see the real you
So why are dreams deadly?
Because you’re not allowed to escape
The world needs a living mind
Not a dreaming mind.
- Dreams and Creativity (davisbrotherlylove.wordpress.com)
- Dreams (saywill89.wordpress.com)
- The Dream of Life (nickandrea19.wordpress.com)
- Dreams (thoughtsdreamsunspokenthings.wordpress.com)
- DREAMING, Dreaming, dreaming… (annatasticc.wordpress.com)