WARNING: The following essay will shock and possibility offend you. Please read with discretion.
I am a woman who always has something to say about everything. Here’s what I have to say about the following:
- Racism: if you’re a racist, then we can’t be friends. It’s as simple as that. I don’t discriminate against anyone, be they Black or white or Asian or something else.
- Abortion: I love babies and the thought of killing a baby before it has a chance to be born makes me sick.
- The 1990s: I hated living in the 1990’s because I felt that I wasted that decade hearing everyone else obsess over Disney-made movies and cartoons on TV. I would like to skip that decade, if that could be possible.
- Gay Marriage: it’s not that I don’t like it, but I’m tired of hearing about it. So gays want to get married. Big whoop. But I’m not fond of the idea and it’s not just because I’m a Christian.
- Star Wars: I swear to God that if I hear about Star Wars one more time, I’m going to punch someone in the face! I don’t like Star Wars at all and no amount of begging is going to make me change my mind! Plus, Star Trek is better than Star Wars.
- Harry Potter: I never liked the books and not just because some people claim that the books are full of witchcraft. I hated the Harry Potter books because I think that they were some of the worst books I’ve read. (Plus, I also don’t like the Eragon books, but at least the books aren’t too bad, and I really like the Twilight Saga, but that’s for another time.)
- Bullying: I get really angry whenever I hear stories about kids either committing suicide or shooting up the school because they were being bullied. You’d think that if you be nice to anyone, they would be nice to you. I wish that kids today will grow some thick skin and tell the bully to shut up. (I did this on a number of occasions and soon, people quit bothering me.)
- Celebrity hate: while I do enjoy reading about celebrity gossip, I cannot stand celebrity bashing. Leave the celebrities alone! They’re human, just like everyone else! (That goes double for reality shows)
- People complaining about the lack of good TV shows or good music: this also annoys me because there’s good stuff out there, but people are just too lazy to care. And the longer you complain about something, the worse your life is.
- Wanting to turn back time: there’s a reason why we don’t have time machines built into our DeLoreans…because time travel is very dangerous. What if during the course of time travel, you accidentally kill yourself and you can’t get back to your own time because you’re dead? Plus, we need to stop living in the past; the past wasn’t really that great either. I say that we need to think about the present day.
Well, this is my list of things that I have a strong opinion on. If you decide that you no longer wish to associate with me, then please proceed to the exit, and don’t let the door hit you where I should have kicked you.
- Star Wars VII posters reimagined as other movies (lostateminor.com)
- Revenge of the Nerds (eschatonblog.com)
- Podcasts in Review (roqoodepot.com)
- You’re a geek, I’m a geek, Big Whoop. (monkeystolemycrackers.com)
- Movies??? Really…. (msantibanezblog.wordpress.com)