Once again, my birthday is here
I’m another year older
But does that mean that I’m getting wiser?
Being older is not as good as you think
You know that your days are numbered
Who knows how much longer I am going to be young
But one thing I know for sure
Is that one day, you’ll wake up
And realize that life was but a dream.
- Poem entitled ” Half My Age” written by John Neville (nudgesneville.wordpress.com)
- Happy Birffay Brovva (randomlux.wordpress.com)
- Happy Birthday Poem With Rhyme (For Fan/Friend/Family) (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- Birthdays and Bunnies (paulslit450.wordpress.com)
- Poem: A Humble Tribute – By Noori Mamdani (ismailimail.wordpress.com)
- Birthday Letters and “The Table” (ezimak.wordpress.com)