I had to give them the slip.
I had ran away from them, knowing that they were going to come after me. So what if they don’t like it if I’m a tattletale? They had no right to do what they did. I hope that my mom would go easy on my brother; it’s not easy being a disabled boy in high school.
- OneWord365 | 2014, Here We Go (maryhess.com)
- My OneWord for 2014 (sarahbellewrites.com)
- My #OneWord for 2014… Write. (juanggl.wordpress.com)
- #OneWord2014 (marriageconfessions.com)
- Making a One Word Resolution for 2014 #OneWord (momfluential.net)
- #OneWord (kerynjaiblog.wordpress.com)
- Serenity – OneWord 2014 (unfoldinglovely.wordpress.com)
- Persevere (sarahazelharrison.wordpress.com)