The crazy one has returned.
It makes me angry to know that he has decided to darken my life once again. I thought I was rid of him the moment that we both entered high school, with me going on to graduate and him being locked up in a hospital for pushing some girl down the stairs. I had four years in which to enjoy my life without him.
But now he’s back, as if he was never really gone in the first place.
What should I do? Should I call the police, hoping that they would arrest him for being a danger to society? Should I call the hospital and report to the head doctor there that his patient has gone missing? Or should I call his mother and tell her that her son has escaped from the hospital and is possibly stalking me?
At this point, I just don’t know what to do. I knew that he was back, but I don’t know whether or not he wants to just visit me or harm me.
The crazy one is here, and I don’t know what to do.
- Eye-opener Number Three (StoryADay Challenge – setting – 5/2014) (kdorholt.wordpress.com)
- Friday Find: May is Short Story Month (darkgeisha.wordpress.com)
- #Thought – #Value “What Matters” (davidanthonyabrams.com)
- ‘Frozen’ Re-Cut as a Horror Movie: Do You Want to Build a Nightmare? (mashable.com)
- First Images from THE WARD and BEAUTIFUL BOY (collider.com)
- Top Five: Horror Movie Villains (scottjgdoherty.wordpress.com)
- Without Mike (StoryADay Challenge 5/2014) (kdorholt.wordpress.com)