You find a game hidden in the closet of your house. You have no idea of what the game was and where it came from, but you have found this particular game.
You ask yourself if you should even be looking at this game. After all, it was apparently hidden in the closet for a good reason.
But you don’t know whether or not you should be touching the game at all. Yet, your curiosity is bursting at the seams. You want to play this game, but you don’t know if you should.
So do you put the game back where you found it and pretend that you never found it in the first place, or do you take the game out and play and play with it, not knowing what you might unleash the moment that you do?
- Friday Find: May is Short Story Month (darkgeisha.wordpress.com)
- So You Want To Be A Graphics Programmer… ” #AltDevBlogADay (gamesindustryemployment.wordpress.com)
- #Quote – Find A Way! (davidanthonyabrams.com)
- The Best Games To Get For Your New Gaming System, Phone Or Tablet (thepuffington.com)
- Game Freak almost ready to announce new game (gimmegimmegames.com)
- [Games] Splendor (geeky-guide.com)