I want to get to the source of my issues.
I don’t want to be defined by my homosexuality; that was not how I was raised. But I wonder why so many people want to embrace their homosexuality, like that’s a great thing since cartoons. I am gay, but I will not embrace my gayness.
I will not give into it.
The truth is that this world is twisted to the point that everything that was once good is now bad, and everything that is bad is now good. This makes me sick to the point of hatred.
This ends now.
- When Does Your Heart Untwist? (verumistruth.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Third Way’: A Depressing Study in Catholic, Ex-Gay Propaganda. (queeringthechurch.com)
- Nobody is “Born That Way” Gay Historians Say (starchaseroftheozarks.wordpress.com)
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star: ‘They Railed Against Me For Giving Them The Truth About Their Sins’ (houston.cbslocal.com)
- Some thoughts on Homophobia and the definition of sin (charissagrace.wordpress.com)
- The Death of Black Manhood?? (kushiteprince.wordpress.com)