I am tired of people making their problems my fault. Who do they think I am? God?
And to be honest, not even God would get involved in their petty lives. I know that most of their problems they caused themselves.
For example, when my brother is told to take out the trash, he hides the trash in my room, making it stinky. I have to pick up the slack for him and have mom and dad yell at me for keeping trash in my room. I try to tell them that my brother hid the trash in my room, but they won’t listen to me. They probably think I’m a troublemaker or something stupid like that.
Anyway, I’m getting sick and tired of people’s crap, always blaming me for their problems. In case you haven’t noticed, I’m not the one causing your problems; you are. You just want me to take the punishment that should have been handed to you so that you can be free to do whatever you want.
Well, that’s enough of that.
Tonight, I’m going to make sure that everybody who has given me unnecessary grief pays for that, in cash, credit cards, or damaged reputations.
- The God That I Believe In (allskyedout.wordpress.com)
- Know God; Know Peace (dailycontemplation.wordpress.com)
- Trust in the Lord God (heartfixxer.wordpress.com)
- Relationship with God makes us believe (nyasatimes.com)
- Please Repent Judgment Is Coming (prophecynewsandviews.wordpress.com)