You are walking down the hall of the old mansion, the place that many people said was haunted. You don’t know what you were thinking to be hiding in that place. But you realize that if you hadn’t ran into the mansion, the school bully would have caught you and beaten you up for snitching on him to a particularly difficult teacher, one who wouldn’t stand for any of his nonsense.
You imagine him trying to break into the house to get at you, but when you look out of a dirty window in the front of the house, you see that there’s no way that he’s getting in the house because the gate to the house is locked and there’s no way that he can climb over the fence. Plus, him being fat isn’t doing much good for him anyway.
As you hear your tormentor scream at you, you sigh, knowing that even if you’re trapped inside a rumored haunted house, at least you’re safe from the bully. He can yell, scream, and curse all he wants, but he can’t get you. Not as far as the ghosts in the place are concerned.
“So much for being Mr. Tough Guy,” you say to yourself with a triumphant smile on your face. But then you think about the ghosts that are rumored to haunt the place. You begin to wonder, am I truly safe in this place or not?
But you can deal with that problem later, as you have more important things to worry about.
- Prepare yourself for Marlon Wayans’s 50 Shades of Grey parody movie 50 Shades of Black (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Paranormal Prom 2015 (darkhour.ticketleap.com)
- Each Of These 7 Houses Are For Sale…But They’re Also Filled With Horrors (viralnova.com)
- World Horror Convention gets off to a really horrid start (teleread.com)
- Kidnapped Blog: Rebecca Besser (horroraddicts.wordpress.com)
- Classic horror legends (officeclowning.blogspot.com)