I am not a dancer.
To me, dance is just a way to express myself. But when I tell people that I’m part of a dance troupe, they automatically assume that I’m a dancer.
I’m not a dancer. I don’t have the power to make any art with my body. I just like to dance to music.
But does that make me a dancer?
What I mostly like to do is play video games and hang out with my friends, which I don’t get to do very often because I have dance competitions and festivals and stuff to perform in. Most of the people in my troupe are great dancers and people see dance as an expression of art, but I just can’t see it that way.
I’m not a dancer. I’m just a regular teenager who was denied the right to be one because someone saw me dancing and automatically assumed me to be a dancer.
I’m not a dancer. Stop lying to yourselves.
- What Ballerinas Have in Common with Digital Creatives (vitamintalent.com)
- Siberian dancers perform dance about Good and Evil (sott.net)
- Carnaval parade carries water conservation message to thousands (sfgate.com)
- Siberian Dancers Wow Public to Reach Britain’s Got Talent Final (Video) (themoscowtimes.com)
- Fijian dancers learn from kiwi starlet (radionz.co.nz)