I never thought I would see the day that Tanya Shinnok would be claimed as an imaginary person.
For many years, well at least five years, I had come to believe that a girl named Tanya Shinnok existed, and that she was a girl with a mental disability. All of the other kids laughed and made fun of her for having such as a disability and they wouldn’t let any adult intervene or stop them from making fun of her.
That was, until Mara Llewellyn, Stuart Greer, Irene Haughton, and Pearl Tanner became Tanya’s friends and they put an end to the bullying. They also told adults who had bullied Tanya and those bullies were suspended from school. Pearl also began spreading rumors that Tanya was not even a real person at all, that she was just a figment of someone’s imagination.
The sad truth was that Pearl was right.
- An Imaginary Friend Considers Retirement When His Creator Starts to Grow Up (io9.com)
- Woman Tries to Sell Imaginary Friend Named Bernard on eBay (onenewspage.us)
- Aren’t there enough people to deal with at Heathrow already? Now airport staff are trained to interact with children’s IMAGINARY friends (dailymail.co.uk)
- Imaginary Friends (anniegirl1138.com)
- Inside Out (agirlofallsorts.wordpress.com)