It happened during a terrible storm.
During a game of chess that being played in the barn, Rufus and Stanley heard a loud cry. It was Clarabell the cow, who no one bothered to milk that day. “Sorry, Clarabell,” said Stanley as he reached for a bucket. As he milked the cow, Rufus saw a black-and-white cat who was hiding behind a box full of hair curlers. He picked up the cat and gave it a hug as Stanley said, “It’s no use, Rufus. We’re stuck out here until the storm passes.”
“That’s OK,” said Rufus. “The storm isn’t going to last forever.”
“What do you mean?” said Stanley.
“After it stops raining, we can go find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow,” said Rufus.
- Said Element (patentlyo.com)
- Sorting algorithms/Shell sort (rosettacode.org)
- Teacher Lesson Plans: Thunderstorm Art from Crayola.com (crayola.com)
- Heroes of the Storm update adds Lunara, Cloud9 mount (vg247.com)
- Make chess pieces out of mosaic tiles (instructables.com)
- Some Rainbows Don’t Have Every Color of the Rainbow (news.nationalgeographic.com)