On November 11, 2010, Tanya Shinnok was found.
She was found at the Green Hill Manor by a staff worker who saw her in a small room. That worker called the police, who arrested the man guarding her and delivered Tanya to her family, the family that no longer wanted her.
That day, Tanya met up with her friends Mara Llewellyn, Stuart, Greer, Irene Haughton, and Pearl Tanner in Jan’s Clubhouse. As they toasted Tanya’s safe return, Irene said, “We never gave up on you.”
“Well, that’s nice,” said Tanya. “But I don’t understand why someone would want everyone in the city to forget I even existed.”
“Maybe they don’t like you,” said Stuart. “You do know they made up so many bad things about you while you were gone.”
“I see,” said Tanya. “It’s too bad that Archibald Brezetta will have to testify against his own wife for her role in my kidnapping. And I thought she was nice, too.”
“So did I,” said Stuart.
“But the story isn’t over yet,” said Tanya, “as I have something very important to tell you while I was in captivity…”
- Lost and found: The voice of Verlon ‘Rube’ Walker (m.cubs.mlb.com)
- Lost and found (thedistinctdot.com)
- Cold Case: The Search For Mountain Jane Doe (hereandnow.wbur.org)
- Why was a legendary car hidden away for 30 years? (rss.cnn.com)
- From 100,000 Feet Above, a Camera Recorded Incredible Footage (ndtv.com)
- ‘Speaking in Bones’ by Kathy Reichs (on.aol.com)
- Oops! Tinder’s new friend-finding feature, Tinder Social, is outing which of your friends use the app (techcrunch.com)
- 9 Tips For Finding Killer Blog Topics (searchenginepeople.com)