I can’t believe that my family is going on holiday. Especially since it’s out of state. I mean, why did the mayor insist that we fly on an airplane to get there? Was there no other way to relay that message?
I blame Carlos for everything. I bet he had something to gain by making my family take that vacation when we didn’t need it at all. I mean, a vacation is a waste of time, time that we could spend convincing my brother to take some of that unnecessary fat from his waist. If he doesn’t, we’ll be feeding him his meals in a pail.
I would like for us to remain at home, where dad can finally fix that broken photo frame and the rest of us could raise that chandelier that needed to be cleaned.
- S is for Short Fiction #AtoZChallenge (girl-who-reads.com)
- Author Carlo Gebler’s inside stories of prison life may be fiction, but shed fresh light on an inmate’s lot (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- May 2016 – In Writing (writerswrite.co.za)
- A Day That God Made by Best-Selling Author Mike Masi #BookReview #Survival #Aviation (princessofthelight.wordpress.com)
- Walk Hand and Hand Into Extinction: Stories Inspired By True Detective (drewchialauthor.com)