Something happened to me today.
I don’t know what it was, but something happened to me in a way that I would never forget it, not as long as I lived.
Let me tell you what happened…
A monster showed up at my school and ate three people who were torturing me. The monster was huge and shaped like an octopus with dragon wings and a man’s body.
The Cthulhu came to my school.
He was angry because someone had dared to summon him from the depths of his home in the ocean. I don’t know who did that, but I know the Cthulhu was going to eat them just as he ate the bullies a few minutes ago.
Well, I’m not going to feel sorry that my bullies were eaten; they never should have messed with me at all. They should have known that I had wanted them out of the school since they started making fun of me.
But who cares? The Cthulhu is here, the bullies are gone, and I’m just sitting in a huge space where the school gym once was.
Something happened to me today, something I would never forget as long as I lived.
- Artists versus Cthulhu (geeknative.com)
- The Call of Cthulhu – Review (bookhad.wordpress.com)
- Cthulhu Wars with Onslaught One (parhoon-naval-yards.blogspot.com)
- Call of Cthulhu 7th Ed. Rpg (gamingronin.blogspot.com)
- Book Review: The Cthulhu Wars (farsightblogger.blogspot.com)
- “Explaining Cthulhu to Grandma” play returns to Portland (alexshvartsman.com)
- What Lovecraft Really Meant (hexcellency.blogspot.com)