Joanna: What else could I do? Several evil kids were tormenting Jed and no one was allowed to help him. I had to do something or else he would have shot up the school. You know that, Adam.
Adam: Yeah. Still, did you really have to rat them all out to the news?
Joanna: Well, to be fair, Jed wasn’t the only one tormented by Barbara and her group. Clayton, Milton, Adrian, Dorian, and several other people also suffered due to Barbara’s twisted ways. I hope they all suffer for the rest of their lives for what they did to those kids.
Adam: It doesn’t matter. The school is being closed and kids are taken to other schools. The teachers and principal are angry that Javier now has control of the school.
Joanna: Better him than the alternative.
Adam: Yeah, you’re right.
- Cyber Bullying [Video] (internetcrimefightersorg.com)
- VIDEO ON TAP: The Girl In The Red Coat Was Playing Bully But Had No Idea Who Was Watching (ihavethetruth.com)
- Facebook: The Nerd’s Revenge (digitalsurgeons.com)
- Life Coaching For Kids (lifeinsurancequote.net)
- Bullying Can Be Stopped If We’re Willing To Do What It Takes (theblaze.com)
- Bullying excuse already being given in Antigo shooting (trenchreynolds.com)
- 10 Realities About Bullying at School and Online (ww2.kqed.org)
- Why I’ll always stand up to bullies (anastasiaamour.com)