The trouble with Shara Shinnok was that even though she was smart, responsible, and mature, she was stubborn, judgemental, and obsessed with being mature, often to the point of bossing other people around and putting them down for being immature or not growing up fast enough.
- The Angle: Ditch Your Trump-Loving Friend Edition (slate.com)
- Should friendships end over Donald Trump? (redalertpolitics.com)
- DEAR SENSITIVE WHINERS: Without Judgment, Society Collapses (clashdaily.com)
- The confession of sin is for restoration. (gniliem.wordpress.com)
- ARC Review: Drag Teen by Jeffery Self (justanotherrabidreader.info)
- The Wheel of Time Reread Redux: The Dragon Reborn, Part 17 (tor.com)