Don’t call me a sidekick.
Ok, just don’t.
It’s not that I don’t like being the sidekick, but that’s not who I am. Sure, I help the main hero when they need it, whether it’s fighting the bad guys or deal with his tyrannical younger brother, but I’m not the sidekick.
Instead, I can sometimes be the hero.
I know where most things are in a room before the hero does, and i can spot when the hero is being deceived. He tells me often, he wouldn’t be the hero if I’m not there.
Wait, he says where would I be without you?
Yes, where would he be without me? Probably dead in a ditch somewhere.
So no, I’m not the sidekick. In fact, I could be the main hero if I wanted to, but that’s too complicated. I’ll take my chances and help the hero, however.
- The curious incident of Doctor Who’s new companion (arstechnica.com)
- Reblog: 14 LGBT superheroes you need to know about (ellelainey.wordpress.com)
- The Latest Simpsons Couch Gag Highlights Disney’s Classic Animation (io9.gizmodo.com)
- Change of Life by Samantha Bryant (davidjhiggins.wordpress.com)
- Writing Superheroes: Sophie Schiller (randombitsoffascination.com)
- Supergirl Comes to The CW! (cwpittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- What the Legends of Tomorrow Reveal Means for All of the CW Superheros (tvguide.com)