The orderly stared at the frightened girl in the room. She had heard the girl had been through a lot in her short life. She had been bullied, kidnapped, abused, and generally had a terrible life. No one bothered to help her or anything like that.
Well, enough was enough. The girl needed some help and ignoring the problem wasn’t going to solve it. The orderly had to see to her needs, no matter what they were.
“Do you need anything?” She asked the girl, who sat on the bed. The girl nodded, but she didn’t say anything. The orderly knew that the girl had a long way to go before she could recover.
- The Evil Within: Not Just Another Crazy House (gamemoir.com)
- Video games are terrible at depicting mental illness (dailydot.com)
- Why anti-bullying campaigns don’t work (mobile.wnd.com)
- Bullying Can Be Stopped If We’re Willing To Do What It Takes (theblaze.com)
- Depression: What You Need to Know (drgossepsychologist.com)