Osama bin Laden was extremely angry.
He found out that his planned attack on the Twin Towers was thwarted by the FBI. The police had taken 19 men into custody and accused them of plotting to attack the United States of America by hijacking four airplanes and smashing them into buildings. The men were sitting in a federal prison outside Virginia awaiting their inevitable trial.
He was even angrier when he discovered that three American cousins (two of them with mental disabilities) had exposed that plot to the world. They weren’t supposed to know anything about the attacks to begin with. Many people around the world became angry upon hearing the news of said plot and they called for his arrest and execution.
The rest of the story was how he reacted to the news of the cousins thwarting the attacks, but that part has been deemed unfit for publication.
- America needs some Jesus. There’s no doubt about it. (youngcons.com)
- This Austrian Baker’s 9/11 Cake Is Truly Insane (animalnewyork.com)
- 9/11 – Ask “WHO?” to End the War (deliberation.info)
- 9/11 Exposed – 2nd Edition (2015) (stage2omega.com)
- Should all Muslims be singled out for the actions of a few? (COMMENTARY) (religionnews.com)
- Prayers For America (thetruelight2014.wordpress.com)