“I can’t believe this,” said Stuart as he, Mara, Irene, and Pearl went to the clubhouse. Inside, the table and chairs were flipped over, the pillows were cut open and their stuffing was spread everywhere. There was a note on the floor.
The note said, “I have Tanya. Don’t call the police or she will die.”
“What is going on here???” Irene cried out as the kids saw the mess.
“They got her,” said Pearl. “They got her and we must save her.”
The others agreed, knowing that they had to save Tanya, even if the police couldn’t help them.
- Wonders Of Creation – Book Review & Giveaway (create-with-joy.com)
- S is for Short Fiction #AtoZChallenge (girl-who-reads.com)
- 30 Stories in 30 Days by Designer and Author Anthony Phills (pr.com)
- May 2016 – In Writing (writerswrite.co.za)
- Writing Prompts – Creative Copy Challenge #433 (creativecopychallenge.wordpress.com)