What do you do if you are disabled and yet find yourself in charge of a group of people in a zombie apocalypse?
I can only tell you that while I have little knowledge of what caused zombies to show up and wreak havoc on the world, all I know is that my group and I must do whatever it takes to survive and find a hidden city free from zombies and other unsavory creatures.
But the trip won’t be easy, as most people want to get to safety. There are some who don’t trust the word of a person with a disability, even if that person is their leader. Also, not everyone wants to get to safety, as several people believe they could survive on their own. It doesn’t matter, as I know that I must lead the people to safety, disabled or not.
- Game of Thrones gets new Honest Trailer: ‘It’s like The Walking Dead, if they still had any b***s’ (independent.co.uk)
- Game Theory – Call of Duty: Zombies Review (rets96creativedevelopment.wordpress.com)
- Ceej Says… Vietnam Zombie Holocaust #3 review (bigcomicpage.com)
- FFN/ Zombie Escape (fablesfrightnights.ticketleap.com)
- (Fear The) Fear The Walking Dead (gilshalev.com)
- Zombies Are Taking Over The World – And We All Want To Be A Part Of It (loupdargent.info)