He had fathered a child when he was only 14 years old. And not just any child; it was one of his students, a girl named Pearl Tanner. Pearl, who many students called “Pearl the Alien” until Irene Haughton forced them to stop. Pearl, who was once friends with a girl named Tanya Shinnok.
Pearl, who didn’t even know she was her teacher’s daughter.
Peter had kept that secret about Pearl for many years, fearing that his reputation would go down the drain if anyone found out. He knew he should tell a therapist about that secret, but who trusts therapists these days? What would he do if Gemma Challoner got her hands on that story and exposed it to the rest of the city?
- Book excerpt from The Secret of the Nagas: Where the hell have you been, Neelkanth? (firstpost.com)
- The Dying God shall rise again! (gnosticwarrior.com)
- Path to the Secret Garden by Martin Podt (500px.com)
- The Buzz: Secrets and lies (heraldnet.com)
- Christmas Classics (northwestpearls.com)
- East Wind Rain: Treason at Pearl Harbor (anationbeguiled.wordpress.com)
- Pearl Mackie is the New Doctor Who Companion (nerdalicious.com.au)